Get the updated price list of Greenstone AAC Blocks in Hyderabad online. Greenstone AAC Blocks have proven to be earthquake resistant due to the steadiness of these blocks. The construction cost is reduced due to the surface accuracy of these blocks. We also offer AAC Blocks from other brands such as SmartBrix AAC Blocks, Prime AAC Blocks & Shreeshakti AAC Blocks. The price of Greenstone AAC Blocks listed is only for Hyderabad city. You are eligible for free delivery on all our products for a limited period of time across Hyderabad. Enjoy attractive deals & discounts daily!
GreenStone’s Autoclaved Aerated Concrete (AAC) blocks are lightweight and durable building products. Greenstone AAC blocks are particularly known for their fire, heat, and sound-resistant properties. The major constituent is air (almost 80-85% by volume), these building products are typically lightweight, weighing only a third of the more common red clay bricks.
Following are some of the benefits of using ‘Greenstone AAC’ blocks for construction:
Affordable yet Effective
- Reduces operating cost by 30-40% and overall construction cost by 2.5% as it requires less jointing and reduces need of cement and steel.
- High-insulation blocks saves up to 30% in energy costs.
- A wide-variety in sizes of blocks helps increase the carpet area.
- Plastering and wall painting last longer as almost nil efflorescence affects the AAC blocks thus lowering the maintenance costs.
Helps You Build Quickly
- Using ‘Greenstone AAC’ blocks drastically reduces the construction time by 20% as the availability of multiple size blocks help lessen the number of joints in a wall.
- Lighter blocks (lighter than traditional bricks) make construction easier and quicker.
- The lightweight blocks are easy to install as well as sets and hardens quickly.
Resistant to Natural Disasters
- The AAC blocks are non-combustible and possess a fire-resistant power that can bear up to 1600 Celsius.
- On the other hand, thermal mass and tiny air pores of blocks offer excellent thermal insulation. It helps to reduce the costs of heating and air conditioning of a building.
- Also acts as earthquake-resistant by offering required strength to the structures.